The Techsew 2900L is the finest in leather patching machines, designed for repairing shoes, boots and purses and sewing patches onto leather.
- 18" Long cylinder arm
- Large bobbin
- 360 degree rotating presser foot for sewing in any direction
- 1/4" sewing capacity
- Reinforced steel pedestal stand on wheels for largest work area
- Powered by the Techsew SmartServo motor & speed reducer for slow and controlled stitching speeds
- Can be manually operated by hand
- Includes needles, bobbins, tools, instruction manual
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Cylinder arm length: 18"
- Sewing capacity: 1/4"
- Maximum sewing speed: 500 SPM
- Needle system: 135x17
- Needle sizes: #16 to #20
- Thread sizes: #46 to #90
- Techsew SmartServo motor: 800W, 1HP, 110V, 18 speed settings from 100 to 1800RPM
Machine ships as of July 7, 2015.