The Techsew 2700 is the latest in high quality leather stitchers, ideal for products such as chaps, jackets, vests, handbags, belts, upholstery, saddlebags, boots as well as automobile and boat covers, sails, tents, awnings, luggage, orthopaedic appliances, sports equipment and more.
Featuring a sewing capacity of 3/8" and 5/8" presser foot clearance, the Techsew 2700 is the only machine you need for all of your light to medium weight sewing.
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed + feed dog) to help feed thick & bulky materials
- Includes the new Techsew SmartServo Motor for complete control at any stitching speed - great for novice, amateur or experienced sewers
- High quality Japanese rotary hook
- Drop-in bobbin case provides easy and convenient access to the bobbin
- Reverse Feed to reinforce stitching
- Safety Clutch prevents damage to the rotary hook
- Reinforced U-Table
- Uses needle type 135X17, sizes #18 to #24
- Allows for use of thread up to size #210
- Many types of feet available including: Piping feet, zipper feet and more.
- Includes complete table, motor, lamp, bobbin winder, needles, bobbins, tools, oiler, instruction manual
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Presser foot clearance: 5/8" (16mm)
- Sewing capacity: 3/8" (10mm)
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Cylinder Bed Length: 10.5"
- Maximum sewing speed: 2200SPM
- Needle Sizes: #18 to #24
- Thread sizes: #45 to #210
Techsew SmartServo Motor (included):
Additional accessories available for the Techsew 2700:
- Techsew 2700 leather crafters accessories package
- American & Efird bonded nylon thread
- Piping foot
- Left toe zipper foot
- much more!